Cindy's approach to accounting is distinctive from the normal approach. Strictly Accounting is interested in building long term relationships with clients, rather than "Turn – Key Accounting". We have the experience, knowledge and ability to see the big picture because we have been there ourselves. Communication is an integral part of our service.
- Wondering if you will ever get caught up?
- Are you losing time and money due to management of financial records?
- Are you spending too much money for a full-time bookkeeper?
- Do you find you are not prepared for your quarterly and annual tax filings?
- Do you wish you or your staff had a better grasp of QuickBooks?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions Strictly Accounting LLC can help you regain control.
Strictly Accounting can give you the flexibility of having as much help as you need. We provide you experienced and knowledgeable accounting to fit your business needs.
Most companies do not require a full-time employee to handle all of their accounting. Strictly Accounting LLC can give you help tailored to what you need saving you time and money.
Accounts receivable items our bookkeepers can help you with:
- Customer invoicing including online pay option for your clients
- Processing accounts receivables
- Posting payments and collections (including monitor bounced checks)
- Reconciling and posting sales to general ledger
- Monitoring and tracking aging receivables
QuickBooks Setup and TrainingQuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Using QuickBooks helps eliminate costly mistakes.Although QuickBooks is designed to be user friendly, the initial setup can be tricky. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to setup QuickBooks for you correctly.
Our one hour one-on-one personal basic QuickBooks training is tailored to your specific needs. We can use your data in real time. We will focus on the individual issues facing your business and will be there to answer your specific follow up questions and concerns.
One of the most important areas of your small business finances is keeping track of all your billing and payables. Keeping control of your business' bills and being able to take advantage of reduced vendor rates for on time payments can save your business money and improve your credit rating. Timely account management enables you to better balance paying bills on time and optimizing your cash flow.
Other payable areas our bookkeeper can assist with
- Record, Track and Pay vendor bills
- Submitting invoices to clients
- Monitor aging Receivables
We're here to provide experienced accounting professionals to small and mid-sized companies throughout the Portland metro area. Fill out our contact form to get you and your company started on the right path to financial freedom.
You say the books are a mess! No Problem!
Every small business owner starts out with the best of intentions, but heavy responsibilities and busy schedules often cause important tasks to fall to the backburner. Do you feel like you are drowning in paperwork that needs your attention? If you are unable to keep up with everything, then you need to make sure that you find the right business professionals to help.
If you own a small business and haven't kept up with your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help. We can prepare your bookkeeping for the year. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for next year. If you'd like to receive more information about our Tax Preparation Service, please complete the contact form or give us a call us at (503) 594-0266.
Letting your financial tracking slip can cause compounding problems in the future. Without detailed information about the financial health of your company, you won't be able to make informed decisions for your company.
Here are a few signs that it might be time for you to hire a small business accounting team to help:
- Your monthly reconciliations aren't happening
- You have a big folder or box of unsorted receipts that need to be entered and filed
- You never know the exact standing of your bank accounts
- You have a hard time paying bills because of cash flow issues
- You are scrambling at tax time to prepare all of the necessary information for tax filing
- You have a backlog of data entry for expenses and income received
- You don't bother running financial reports because you know the numbers will be off
Can you relate to any of these issues? If these things apply to your current situation, then it is time for you to be proactive in hiring our experienced accounting team to help!